6.11.2009

Mom & Aunt Gale Come to Hawaii

My mom and Aunt Gale came to visit at the end of May. Pretty leis for pretty ladies! After dropping luggage at my apartment, we quickly headed out for tropical drinks on the patio of the Royal Hawaiian. We had the highest humidity since I've been here.
We started out bright and early the next day hiking to the top of Diamond Head. A must-do on my mom's list.
We made it to the top and back without injury or over-heating. The view was great! The picture above is of the ladies in a pill box, a look out the military used to use. Gale's on the left and Mom's on the right.
We had a nice reward of lunch in Hawaii Kai on the water. Gale and I refreshed ourselves with Pineapple soda! Then ended up at the pool due to cloud cover. First full day was a success!

No comments: