6.05.2009

Lynsey & Marge Come to Hawaii

We have been waiting for Lynsey, Lauren's best friend, to come visit us for a long time. She finally made it. A happy reunion above of Lynsey and Lauren. Lynsey brought her mom, Marge, with her for the first week of her visit. Everybody is so happy to be in Hawaii.
Lauren had to work a few shifts during their visit so I stepped in as Honolulu tour guide. We made a trip to Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling. We were excited to see a sea turtle!
Everyone gets a turn on the booze cruise. The above picture is Lynsey's signature move, The Pencil.
Natalie and Lynsey with Diamond Head in the background.
A few cute pictures of us on the booze cruise.
Nice dinner out at Hula Grill. This is me with my yummy dessert drink.
They made fun of me when I made them take this picture on the escalator. Lauren thinks this is a Brady Bunch pose.
Winnie overheated on our way to Lanikai. This is me giving Winnie the once over while Lauren watches closely and Lynsey is apparently in charge judging by her stance. Marge, thanks for documenting this special moment.
Once we finally made it, I had the task of blowing up the final inner tube. I blew up four of the six. We spent the day floating in the water. Of course I hurt myself by kicking the coral, just another scar to remember my time in Hawaii by.
I think we tired Marge out. Caught her taking a little cat nap on the beach.
Marge, Me, Lauren, Lynsey
We had a great day on the beach. We had to drive Winnie home the long way. She can no longer drive through the mountains...now we have to go around.

1 comment:

Liah said...

Ha! That IS a Brady Bunch pose! That's what I thought of when I saw it. :)