9.02.2007

Desert Botanical Garden

I made it to Phoenix! I am very happy with my apartment and it was the fastest move-in and set-up in my history. It only took one trip to Wal-Mart to get me fully stocked. The ladies and I went to the Desert Botanical Garden Saturday morning. We learned about lots of different cactus and a tree with green bark. We saw numerous lizards and even a roadrunner. It was 100 degrees out by 10am that morning. Mom and Gale took off after the garden and now the adventure is left to Elsie and myself!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

That's quite the cactus! I bet Elsie would like to check out some cactus...the pictures look good!! My sister, the blogger...who woulda thought. :) Miss having you here on my trip home--plain'ole Plano isn't the same.

Christina said...

yay! i'm so excited for you guys. it is going to be quite the adventure, but you're going to love it there.

Erin said...

OH you look like youare having such a great time! The cat looks happy also! I hope every one there loves ya!!! By the way I love the postcard!