9.06.2007

Hospital Orientation

Wow! Things seem different and I haven't even had a shift on the unit yet. This computer charting is very strange to me. Never thought I'd miss Parkland. One more day of orientation and the I have my first real shift Sunday night. Then I'm on my own Monday night. Yikes! There is another travel nurse I've become buddies with (she's from Delaware). We're going out for drinks to celebrate the end of orientation tomorrow. YAY! Wish me luck and I'll have an update next week. The picture is from the Desert Botanical Garden. The round things are sculptures made entirely of twigs/branches. The white spot is Mom inside the sculpture.

3 comments:

Alyson said...

That white spot is my mom??? :) I miss you and don't worry, Elsie's not depressed--just sleepy town from all her travels out West! If you fly her up in Oct. I'll enter her in the "feline agility" contest at the Madison Square Garden cat show!! I'm sure she'd leave a lasting impression on those judges! :)

Christina said...

good luck at work tonite!!!! i'm sure you'll get the hang of that computer charting!

Unknown said...

caption should read: "peek a boo - i see you"