9.10.2007

First Shift at Phoenix

First shift completed and over! The other traveler I work with, Lauren, and I went into work Sunday night a little nervous about the computer charting. But we came out with flying colors! The nurses we worked with were great, very funny, nice and helpful. I was a little slow getting used to some of the equipment, but I have no hesitations in going back tonight. The setting is nicer and newer than Parkland, but there are a couple things that Parkland had to make the job easier. This experience has made me appreciate where I "grew up" as a nurse. May the paychecks come in frequently and plentiful as I'm off to work again tonight!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi elyn its ethan can you go to the arazona dimondbacks baseball park it is in phinox! can you get a players autograpth for me?

Alyson said...

Wow! Ethan's not waisting any time!! :) Glad the first shift went well for you and made you realize what you've had. A little perspective is nice sometimes!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that the first night went well! Booking my flight next month for a visit - can't wait!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Ellyn - glad your work is going well and that you've met some friends. Have fun getting that autograph at the baseball game!

Alyson said...

Just passing along some feline correspondence...

"Come back home, mama! I won't play in the blinds or bite my bed (til later) and I will stop hissing at you too. Just come back home to me! Kitty lonely. Much Luv, Elsie" :)