8.05.2009

Sandbar

While getting up the next morning may have been a little challenging. We quickly made our way over to Koneohe for a little boating. We rented a pontoon boat and stayed at the Sandbar all day. The drink of choice were Jello shots!
Our captain John.
Nice picture illustrating Mike's valiant effort in retrieving a runaway tube. Kara did mention that he wasn't the strongest swimmer as he jumped in the water. Oops!
Lauren showing me a little love.
John modeling his sexy water socks.
Kara and I relaxing on the boat.
Kara and I doing a little tubing.
All the girls: Lauren, Kara, Natalie, Jackie, and me.
Our boat was named the Loose Screw.
It's never a celebration without a little bubbly! Only the finest for us.
This is us heading back in at the end of the day. Thanks for an awesome day. Love my girls!

No comments: