8.04.2009

Flip Cup BBQ

We had a flip cup rematch with our friends in the Navy. They just couldn't let the record stand with a win for Team Trip from February. We decided to sport a team uniform! It's the best I've looked the whole time I have been in Hawaii! Everybody is ready to play. This was my first flip-cup tournament and I was very nervous that I would let the team down. But with a practice session and coaching from Lauren...turns out I'm not bad at all!
Team Trip wins again! #1
No cowgirl is complete without her hat!
An extra distraction was needed for a second game.
Funny picture on the roof during our photo shoot.
The celebration continued at Kelley's. Frank and I won a contest for taking off our underwear on the dance floor and remaining decent. We have skills! Ironically, we won more clothing.

No comments: