10.01.2009

Steve in Person!

After spending a few days in Delaware. On our way back to NY we decided to stop by the offices of MedStaff and meet our recruiter, Steve, in person. This picture is a little blurry, but this is where the magic happens, Steve's cube! Steve gave us a great tour of the cubes and we even stopped by the housing department. With our recent housing issues, it is needless to say they all knew our names. After the tour, we headed out to breakfast in Newtown Square PA. I needed eggs. There's Steve dipping into the MedStaff wallet to treat us! Thanks Steve! We really enjoyed meeting the crew in Steve's aisle of cubes. Seems like a great group of people and they kept popping up from their cubes to say hello. Can 'kinda catch you off guard if you're not used to being in a cube city. But I still think we are lucky to work with the best! I mean...Steve dressed up to meet us on Casual Friday. I think somebody might be getting a nice gift for Boss's Day...

2 comments:

valerie said...

You two crack me up!! :) Steve-o looks like a ball of fun.

Steve said...

I can only assume that she's referring to the super fun postcards hanging in my extra fun cubicle. I'm glad that we got a chance to meet in person!