10.01.2009

208 Breman

Welcome to my new home for 3 months!
The front door opens in the living room. The picture is taken with the front door behind me. From the living room looking into the kitchen area. Door on the left goes to the basement.
From the top of the steps. Laundry to the left, kitchen is to the right. Door straight ahead is the bathroom.
Kitchen area. I recommend wearing house shoes in this area. The kitchen floor is the yuckiest thing in the house.
Different view of the kitchen. Kitchen sink is behind me.
Here's Lauren cleaning the kitchen floor.
This is the nasty range that was in the kitchen. I'm pretty sure it's older than me!
It was filthy! I would never cook food on it. We told the landlord they must remove it and they did! They agreed that it was disgusting...why would they leave it in the house???
This is the "dining room". But really it's just the hallway to the stairs. There is a "master bedroom" through the door on the left, but it's an odd shaped room. We just leave it empty.
At the top of the stairs there are two bedrooms. This is my room. The windows face out the front of the house.
Lauren's room. Her windows face out the back of the house. Both rooms have big walk-in closets.
We're ready for visitors! Bring an air mattress we have lots of room!

1 comment:

Steve said...

The house looks great, guys! I love the pics.