4.07.2009

Taronga Zoo & Bridge Climb

A couple monkeys on the bus headed to the zoo. The bus ride completed our travel on all different types of transportation: planes, trains, buses, ferries, taxis, monorail and our own two feet.
Taking a picture with one of my relatives. I'm a penguin if you didn't know.
Lauren's favorite zoo picture of me. Giraffes and the Sydney skyline.
Us and the hungry koala!
Me and the koala.
Lauren and the lazy kangaroos.
Where's Ellyn?
It was so hard to pick out my souvenir at the zoo gift shop. This fanny pack was definitely at the top of my list.
After taking the ferry back from the zoo, we headed over to the Bridge Climb. Over a 1000 steps to climb in our super cool one piece jump suits.
This is me in my cool suit. They made us wear rain pants in case the clouds decided to rain on us.
We made it to the top without any problems. The view was amazing! The sunset was gorgeous! I highly recommend this to anyone headed to Sydney. This was one of our favorite days of the entire trip.

No comments: