4.22.2009

Happy 29!

I started my birthday off with a cream filled malasada...hot and fresh from the bakery. Yummy!
Birthday display. Flowers on the left from the Beckers and on the right from Mom & Dad. Champagne for Mimosas, Lemon Cake, Giant Funfetti Cupcake and box of Malasadas.
Cinnamon sugar malasadas for everyone else.
Little taste of cupcake before heading to the beach.
Soaking up a little sun in Waikiki before starting the fun!
Birthday booze cruise!
Me and Lauren and Diamond Head. It was a perfect day!
Booze cruise party! Natalie and her sister & boyfriend, me, Lauren, Val, and Kellyn.
I had the pleasure of demonstrating the life vest for everyone on the booze cruise.
Don't spill my beer!
They caught a tuna on our sail. I can't say I've ever seen a yellow fin tuna up close.
Roomies taking a swim off of Waikiki.
Birthday Girl getting in the water!
Riding in the net.
Shelley and Jackie stopping by for a birthday wish! Thanks girls!

No comments: