11.10.2008

The Grill Master

After driving all over O'ahu from the North Shore to Diamond Head...we needed some refreshments. Lauren and I treated Dad to dinner out in Waikiki. Dad just can't stay away from those Mai Tais.
I thought the umbrellas were a nice touch. The restaurant was open air and opened up to the beach. They had cameras outside showing the beach and whoever was out there that then displayed on TVs inside the restaurant.
We ate at the Shore Bird where you get to cook your own meat on a big open grill. The people next to us were getting a little crazy with the garlic...there was a lot of smoke. The smoke made the pictures a little less bright. Above I'm seasoning our steaks. That's me putting our shrimp kabobs on the grill. Dad appears to be giving some advice. Dad and Lauren wanted a little help with the grill. Therefore I named myself "The Grill Master"! Look how much fun I'm having! We all know how I like to cook.
We all had a yummy dinner and of course all of our food was cooked just to our liking. No complaints were heard by The Grill Master!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Is that Daisy Fuentes I spy?? :)

Looks like fun...you've got those "look how happy I am in paradise" pose down pretty good, Ellyn! Sure know how to make a girl wish she was there...

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am totally jealous! Visit more beaches for me!