9.28.2009

Upstate University Hospital

This is where we work. The tall tower in the back is brand new. This is where I work most of the time. The new tower has Neuro ICU, Neuro Stepdown, CardioPulmonary ICU and Cardiac Care Unit. The shorter building in front is the older part of the hospital which has the Surgical ICU, Medical ICU and Burn Unit. So far I've been in all the units except SICU and MICU. Of course Lauren and I were the only ones taking pictures during orientation on Day 1. How could you not document a school bus tour of the hospital campus! Here we are on the bus. We sat over a wheel. We didn't want to be too far forward because we aren't goodie two shoes and we didn't want to be all the way in the back because we aren't trouble makers. I'd say we're a nice mix of both...so we sat just behind middle. We also wanted to be able to hear the tour. We love a guided tour! I'd vote this as the best orientation yet! It's hard to beat a field trip!

No comments: