9.16.2009

NOLA

Kathryn's ladies all made the trip from Texas to New Orleans for her Bachelorette Party!
This is how I found Valerie & Kathryn at the airport. Valerie had craft time on the plane. Everyone's flights were delayed, but we made it all in one piece...Valerie and her clock say it's time to party! We headed to Broussard's for an authentic and very nice creole dinner.
Valerie ordered the Turtle Soup. I made sure to try it. The consistency was like beef stew.
Friday was our first night on the town with our crazy hats!
Made sure to get Hurricanes at Pat O'Briens!
I spy a pirate that likes her Hurricane.
Saturday we headed out for brunch. I had an eye-opener of Brandy Milk Punch. Yummy! (I actually had two!)
It rained that afternoon...so we took advantage and enjoyed a nap. Kellyn and I went on a search for a muffaletta for dinner. We did our best to finish one together, but were not successful.
It's not Louisiana until you see a gator! I saw two hit on the side of the road during my drive to and from Dallas. I couldn't believe it.
After dinner it was time for our 80's costume party! That's me and Mary channeling our inner 80's animal print.
We had a vote for Best Overall, Best Accessories, and Best Hair. Kellyn won best hair as evidenced in the picture above.
Group photo in the lobby before heading out on Bourbon Street.
After this weekend, we decided we can't go on another trip without costumes. We started a great tradition and enjoyed our last weekend with Kathryn Tarangioli and look forward to all the fun to be had with the new Kathryn Zack in the future!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Yay!!! What a fun way to relive the weekend!