3.12.2009

Girls Night Out!

We decided to have Ladies Night this past weekend. We went to one of the few clubs in Waikiki as opposed to our usual bars. From left to right: Christine, Lauren, ME, Jackie, Stacey, and Natalie; aka from left to right: Mike, Paulie, Wickity Wayne, Dan the Man, Paul and Mark. We had a little pre-party with games at Jackie's apartment. Stacey and myself at the club. I just got my Hawaiian Shaved Ice trucker hat that afternoon. I was very excited to wear it out! Group picture at the club. I was asked to remove my hat at this point. Just want to make it clear that I did ask upon entry if I could sport my hat and was told,"Girls can wear whatever they want." I was a little sad :(
But have no fear...we ended up our favorite regular bar and the hat came back out!
Lauren and Stacey taking a self-portrait.
I was ever so generous to share my hat with whoever requested. Nobody can resist a hat with a snow cone on it!
Not even my roomie Lauren!
Here I am at the end of the night. Very happy to have made it home with the hat. But having trouble finding my house key. As you can see, I dumped the entire contents of my bag on the floor outside our door looking for it while Lauren and Stacey laughed at me. Girls night was a success!

No comments: