3.01.2009

Maui: Zip Line

I worked this past Wednesday night and then stayed up all day the next day, didn't want to miss any of my short Maui trip. Lauren's friend Stacey is visiting from Delaware. They picked me up from the airport and we went straight to zip lining. Check me out in my gear! It's sexy and compliments my best features! Lauren and I goofing around in our gear. Stacey is in the middle and of course me on the left and Lauren on the right. We were on the side of the mountain with the famous summit in Maui. For my family: it's very close to the Lavender Farm. Walking out to the zip line course. This is a landing picture of Lauren. You have to start running before you hit the platform. Stacey and Lauren walking on the trail from one zip line to the next. We did a total of 5 zip lines and a suspension bridge.
Here I come!
I'm getting closer!
Safe landing! I made it! Lots of fun!
Here is a picture of the suspension bridge we walked across. It was pretty high up from the ground, but by far the most boring part of the excursion.
Picture of Lauren flying by on the last zip line. One of the longest and fastest in the state. It was 750ft. long. Way fun! They even let us run full speed off the platform.
I would have to rank zip lining a close second after surfing on the canoe. Hope my dad can come back for another trip so I can go zip lining with him!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

No more updates? Is zipline all you did in Maui??? I want MORE!!!! Do some more before you go back to work and vacation...pretty please :)