3.01.2009

Maui: Honeymoon

The hotel we stayed at was amazing! Lauren's friend, Stacey, was kind enough to share her free points with us. This picture shows how the hotel is open air above. I told everyone that I can now say I've been on my honeymoon. What an amazing resort!
Picture of the hotel and the hibiscus pool. All the pools were heated. This pool was adults only. They also had kid friendly areas...it was like we had our own water park at the resort. Water slides, lazy river, water elevator, Tarzan swing to name a few things and yes it was all heated as well. Did I mention there were cabana boys?
Our beautiful room. The bed was amazing as were the pillows...didn't even squeak like my bed at home!
Bathroom appears to be infested with a few cooties in the bath tub!
View looking down from our room. A nice garden area with flowing streams.
View looking out from our room. I don't usually get an ocean view, but don't forget I told you this was a special trip (my honeymoon, actually the Happy Couples honeymoon). Thanks again Stacey!

No comments: