1.02.2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Happy New Year!
Lauren and I had some bubbly to get the evening started. We had our own personal dance party while getting ready. One of my favorite parts of the night!
We started the evening with dinner at Mike's. I wore a full length bib so as not to spill anything on my bone colored dress. It was all function and no fashion, therefore no picture.We had around 15 people in our party. We all met at Mike's and then piled into cabs to head to the pier. We were on a catamaran with 800 of our closest friends. Just kidding! Of course Lauren and I rang in the New Year together. Aren't we cute! Here's a full length view of our new party dresses! Our friend Cora is on the right. She's also a nurse and will soon be working at Tripler in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit. Lauren introduced me to a new cocktail named the Springwater. I'm a fan! We had VIP tickets and our tables came with bottles of vodka...so we had to be creative with only vodka. The bonus to drinking Springwater is that it's a clear drink which is good for me because I'm the clumsy one! This picture had to be after a few Springwaters, but before I lost my phone! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did on New Year's!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Cute dress, Ellyn!