12.09.2008

Some Were Boozin' and Some Were Cruisin'!

We had so much fun on the booze cruise with Dad last month, we knew Mom was going to have to experience it! I took my parents and gathered a group of friends and we took over the boat! They got a boat ride and a chance to meet some of our friends. The catamaran leaves from Duke's and sails around Waikiki and near Diamond Head.
Happy roomies...we were definitely boozin'!
Happy parents...they were crusin'! How picturesque with the sun setting in the background. Makes you want to hop on a plane, leave whatever cold place you are right now and come visit me, doesn't it?
I like this picture. Lauren looks like she's having SO much fun! It was the perfect evening for a booze cruise! Here's the picture of the actual sun set! Ships ahoy...I think we are going to become regulars on the booze cruise!

2 comments:

Liah said...

Gosh, visiting you sounds so good right now!!! :)

Kellyn said...

I would say I hate you but that's not true because I love you but I'm so jealous! Weather in Dallas sucks. I loved all the blogs and pictures. Shame you didn't get a picture of the pineapple ice cream.