12.18.2008

All Vacations Must End :(

The last day I spent with the parents before they went back to Texas...we went to Kailua on the other side of the island from where I live. We had burgers for lunch at a top 10 burger place in the US. And of course we enjoyed them outside in December! Gotta love Hawaii!
Daddy and I with stuffed tummies!
We drove downtown to see the royal palace and the state capitol building. The picture above is Mom and Dad with the statue of the last ruler of Hawaii behind them...same guy is on the new Hawaii state quarter. Sent Mom home with a few for her collection.
Mom and Dad took several pictures of Winnie. She was her own highlight!
These last two pictures were random left over pictures I wanted to share from their visit. Dad and I under a banyon tree.
Mom and I by the Christmas tree in our building. The front lobby is open air. You can see the courtyard behind the tree.
I am glad I talked Mom and Dad into coming out together. We had a good time and it was so nice to spend time with them both. I miss my old people! Love you both!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Miss my old people too...all 3 of you! :)

That's a nice Christmas tree at your building!