12.31.2008

How Could I Forget These!

A last couple pictures that I forgot were on Lauren's camera. These pictures are all from the last evening we all had together. I am loving the prom pose above...I have to take credit that I directed this photo!Just little ole me in an action pose, rowing the canoe through a hotel lobby. I crack myself up!
There was a storm brewing when we headed to dinner...so indoor dinning was the best option. We started off with a few cocktails. Mom had a yummy martini.
While I had a lava flow, one of my favorite "tourist tropical" drinks.
We could not help ourselves from getting dessert! This is the Baked Hawaii, which disappeared shortly after this photo. We loved the Hawaiian shirt plate for presentation. Very tasty Hawaiian tropical take on the Baked Alaska.
Walked around the Moana Surfrider hotel, this hotel is mentioned in a previous post. Loved the tree and love my Lauren (such a happy couple picture).

No comments: