5.04.2008

"Margaritaville" Jimmy Buffett Concert

Made my way back up to Charlotte for the Jimmy Buffett Concert! Before the concert we made a stop at Margaritaville, a place Allison and I have been before! We know our margaritas! We tailgated before the conert. Billy brought his margarita machine and didn't stop blending until it was time to make our way into the venue. Lots of good people watching! It was not the ideal weather...a little bit chilly. Don't worry, didn't take long for the margaritas to take the edge off. The boys: Ryan, Billy, DK
Needless to say, the concert was a good time. I think my ritas had kicked in by this picture! We had lawn seat and if anyone headed away from the blanket they would get lost. We had to send out search parties on several occasions.
My Charlotte drinking buddy. I think he misses me!

No comments: