5.11.2008

Beach Volleyball Finals

Lauren took me to a professional beach volleyball match here in Charleston. We went to the final match for the men and women. Lauren with her thunder sticks!
The men played first. I had the Top Gun theme song playing in my head as I watched. They have some really nice bodies! My favorite was Phil, the Thin Beast. He's 6'9"! Can't wait to see him in the Olympics! The ladies played second. They play in the smallest bikinis ever. The women's game took longer because they actually kept the ball in play longer than the men.
It was like a big beach party. They had a fun DJ and Lauren and I enjoyed watching the drunk people dance. We did the wave, threw around beach balls and cheered on the players. We had a great time and now when the Olympics come around I can say I've seen some of those players in person! I have to thank my sponser Lauren for introducing me to beach volleyball!

No comments: