12.20.2010

Fall 2010

State Fair of Texas 2010 in Dallas.
Mom, Dad, Gale and I all went together.
Big Tex. Mom was in the last few weeks of wheelchair-dom. Gotta love that handicapped parking!
Fletcher's Corn Dog. A must! I tried to dress him up with a smiley face, but it was a little sloppy. Please note that I'm wearing my Texas State Fair t-shirt from 2009. I'm very proud.
Dog Show. Yes, we are sitting that close. Mom, she didn't like that wheelchair, but I sure did. Prime seating with a guest (that's me!).
Elsie's namesake.
Dad and I went to the ACLS playoff Game 1. I packed away the Phillies shirt and got myself a new Rangers shirt. Get your ANTLERS up!
Great seats! (Even without the wheelchair.)
NASCAR weekend with the girls. Waiting for the McKinney crew to make their appearance. We found a way to keep ourselves occupied.
Mt. Bonnell with Pops.
Lots of UT football games (thank you wheelchair).
Thanksgiving game with Sister. Day started at 70 degrees and dropped to 30s in the matter of an hour.

No comments: