12.26.2010

Christmas x 2

Putting up the Christmas tree at my house on Thanksgiving weekend. Elsie was very excited with all the decorations. First Christmas of the season at Mom and Dad's in Plano. Elsie opening her present on Christmas morning. Elsie eyeing the ribbons and bows. She's a troublemaker! It's like looking in a mirror. Cheers to Christmas with morning mimosas. Later that day, Alyson found herself picking a bottle in the Scholz wine cellar. Cooking Christmas dinner in my new apron. Thanks Mom! Christmas #2 in Austin. The whole family sitting at Dirty's counter waiting on our burgers. My maternal grandfather used to get burgers here. Snug as a bug in a rug. Mom, Dad and Alyson stayed at my house.
We had our traditional roast beef and Yorkshire pudding Christmas dinner with the whole family later that day. Waiting for the rest of the family to show up at Magnolia's for a good-bye breakfast. They made me sit by myself at the end of the table.

No comments: