4.11.2010

The Big Apple

I flew to Philadelphia to meet up with Lauren to drive our stuff into New York City, but first Lauren surprised me with lunch. I had my first "real" Philly cheese steak at Pat's and I loved it! I am a cheese whiz fan. We pulled the car up and had it unloaded after three trips up and down the elevator. My sister, Alyson (the resident New Yorker), came hang out for the afternoon. We had our first groceries delivered to our door step. Definitely a new experience. This is New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital. Lauren and I navigated via bus from our apartment to the hospital on a test run. Everything went smoothly.
We even wandered around inside and did a drive-by of the Neurological ICU where we will be working. It is a nice big hospital. I am very excited about being back in a big teaching facility.

No comments: