2.23.2009

Valentine's Day

We started out our Valentine's Day at the farmer's market. Had some yummy freshly popped kettle corn on the left and fried green tomatoes on the right (thank you South Carolina).
After breakfast at Duke's, we headed to Waikiki Beach for some fun in the sun.
My Blossom imitation. One of my finer moments.
Love my new yellow sun hat!Went for a day time booze cruise. Turned out to be rough waters. We were soaked and had to hang on. If you've seen The Perfect Storm it was something like that.
After our wild ride we went surfing in an outrigger canoe. It was a blast one of my favorite things I've done on the island. Lauren's hot Valentine's date, Mario! Lauren and Alyson waiting for our Valentine's dinner date. Yummy Italian food.

1 comment:

Kellyn said...

So if you were Blossom, who was Six?