2.23.2009

Sister's Day at the North Shore

First stop: Dole Plantation. We enjoyed some pineapple ice cream and took pictures of baby pineapples! Lunch time stop at a famous North Shore shrimp truck. I had spicy and Alyson had scampi. It was pretty spicy and I do spicy!
After lunch we made a stop to see if Winnie was ready to go home. See the previous post about Winnie being sick.
That's Steve-O on the left showing us what's still wrong with the wagon and what's going to break next. Boo :(
After we sent Lauren home with Winnie, we made a stop at Turtle Beach and were lucky enough to have a few turtles up on the beach. A first for me! This is a young male and he looks just like the turtles in Finding Nemo.
Afternoon treat at Matsumoto's Hawaiian Shaved Ice. I believe Alyson had melon and ??? The ice cream under the ice is amazing.
Happy Valentine's Day (one day early)! The sign says: Aloha means love.
On our way home we found the Barney's Outlet store. A must on any sister visit. Gotta get my use of her discount when I can! Caused a little damage there and then we headed home.

1 comment:

Kellyn said...

I LOVE that you saw a sea turtle. You get to see all of those great animals - I hope I get a glimpse when I'm out there in April.

Looks like you and sis had a lot of adventures.