10.19.2008

Aloha from Oahu!

I am happy to report that Lauren and myself made it to Honolulu. We were greeted with a smile and a beautiful flower lai. Lauren arrived first and waited for me. This is how I found Lauren when I arrived.
They only lost one bag. Got our "convertible" rental and headed down to Waikiki. We found our new home without a problem. The security wasn't as happy to see us as we were her...but she did hand over the keys to our condo. We are on the 15th of 30 floors. We have big windows that give us a view of the mountains. We found the Wal-Mart and have started to settle in. Don't worry, there will be pictures soon. As I write this it's 11:15pm (but I'm running on 4:15am time); I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, waiting for the call that my luggage has arrived at the building. And for those who are curious...we have a fine looking TV stand with a very nice flat screen TV!

No comments: