4.24.2008

TV Stand Conclusion

We had our final attempt for a TV stand this afternoon. Here's what happened from the prospective of Lauren. Ellyn came knocking on my door to tell me that the furniture company was downstairs unloading our 'tv stand'....from the looks from the window...it looked like another 'end table'. After a few chuckles...we let the man in and asked him why it wasn't a TV Stand...he said it was...and I told him it wasn't!!! I think he was a little stunned and confused on the questions I was asking him... :) I know he had nothing to do with the selection...but come on they must be able to come up with something better then end tables!!! So the end result....we decided to keep the 'black' tv stand. The original one...how sad is that...all that trouble and we are back at square one!! Oh well...it will do....we are just used to it now...no biggie!! There is no picture because there was no time. We made him turn around and leave with the two end tables. That's the end of the TV stand saga!

No comments: