4.17.2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my birthday today and I'm blogging from work. That may sound bad, but I've got a whole weekend celebration planned in Myrtle Beach! Get ready for that post. I came home from work this morning to find a cupcake with candle waiting for me, white with chocolate icing (one of my favorites!) and decorations all over my room.
I knew I started traveling with Lauren for a reason. I made my lemon cake with many thanks to my mother and enjoyed 2 pieces before going to work. Why 2 pieces you ask because I'm the birthday girl! No sleep for the weary...heading home to pack after work and then it's straight to Myrtle Beach! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Katelyn P said...

i wouldnt mind getting my mits on that lemon cake recipe.... HAPPY BIRFDAY!! :)

Alyson said...

Wow--those are some nice tall candles! :) Good job decorating, Lauren...you nurses have MANY talents.

Kellyn said...

look at all of that chocolate icing!