4.23.2011

Ellyn's Green Thumb

I started by birthday weekend by planting my summer garden!
I had lots of help from Momma Scholz. She's moistening soil and then I moved it to the earth boxes.
Earth boxes in transition.
It was a beautiful spring day. Elsie had her first afternoon of patio time. We were making a planting plan, where to put which plants.
Top row left to right: Sweet Basil, Jalapeno, Cilantro
Bottom row left to right: Cinnamon Basil, Hot Banana Peppers, Dill
Tomatoes
Left: German Johnsons
Right: Pink Girls
Both are varieties of heirloom pink.
My finished garden. Thank you Mom for all your help! So excited for my new babies to start growing. Stay tuned for garden updates.

1 comment:

Kellyn said...

Yay Ellyn! I love your garden ... I cannot wait to see it in person in a couple of weeks. I need momma scholz to come over to my place to teach me some lessons.