8.23.2010

Checking NYC Food Off My List

Cheesecake at Junior's in Grand Central Station with Sister. My advice: don't bother with the burger, just get the cheesecake.
K-Town or Korea town with Sarah, Alyson and friends.
A first for me. I tried everything, weird condiments and all.
Cooking right on the table.
Before picture. I think the broccoli adds a nice touch.
The whole Korean spread! A must repeat.
Last night out in sister's hood. It was Bastille Day, that's why I'm having my photo with the French flags.
Dinner at Pastis. Now I feel hip and with it. Another celebrity siting during dinner, Zoe Saldana from Center Stage. Note to self, I do not like cocktails with Pastis. Ick! Sambuca, yes please. Pastis is yuckies (make sure you put the same accent on yucky as on Pastis, it's funnier that way).

No comments: