6.22.2010

Lynsey Day 2=Brooklyn

This way to the Brooklyn Bridge!
We walked from New York to Brooklyn.
We were lucky to have a clear, warm, gorgeous day!
Manhattan Bridge behind us.
Taya showing Nisha and Lynsey sights from the bridge.
NYC in the background.
We finally made it!
After the bridge we headed over to Grimaldi's for a famous pizza pie. This is the line we had to wait it.
The total wait time was about 1 hour and 20 minutes, but it was worth it. I thought it was really good. We were very happy to be waiting in the shade during this photo.
So happy to get up to the door and finally see the sign because I knew lunch was close at hand.
There she is! We had one pepperoni and one cheese. I would recommend extra sauce because that was my favorite part of the pizza!
View under the Brooklyn Bridge looking up from the Brooklyn side.
Later that night we cleaned up and had a drink at The Campbell Apartment. Many thanks to my sister for introducing me to this bar.
Prohibition Punch all around! After a quick drink we laughed the night away at a comedy show. We were even lucky enough to see John Mayer in the audience with us! First celebrity sighting of the weekend.

No comments: