2.09.2010

Two Old Bags

Two Old Bags entered their first cornhole tournament!
For those of you not familiar with the game...it's 'kinda like a bean bag toss with partners. Goes best with beer. There's one old bag in action!
And the other old bag!
Lauren carried our team or more specifically me!
I worked the night before the tournament, which means I had been up since 5pm the night before. I warned Lauren she would have to pull more than her fair share!
So this is our literal interpretation.
Here's the one team we beat! Also our new friends.
Check me out! I look good!
Winners went to the cash bracket and losers went to the bar tab bracket. Guess which bracket we were in.
Our hope to win the bar tab bracket ended shortly to the Woodland Critters.
Our new friends posing with Lauren.
Lauren, Mike, Jennifer
We had so much fun...we think the Two Old Bags might make another appearance in an April tournament!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I think the "Two Old Bags" should demand a rematch!