9.22.2008

Allison & Ryan's Wedding

Ryan & Allison got married September 8th.Both of their families and a few friends headed to Destin FL. The weather was perfect even though Ike was lurking in the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of time was spent at the beach and the pool. That's Mimi (Patty), Ryan's mom, and myself in the pool.
Longhorn bag for me. The perks of being the only bridesmaid!
Allison, Stephanie, and myself at the rehearsal dinner.
Getting ready before the ceremony. Mimi doing Allison's hair. I'm running around making sure everyone's outfit is ready to go.
Yummy cake with our bouquets on the table.
Me and Allison
Went back to the condo for night pictures on the beach after the reception. Bobby and I lounging by the pool while waiting for the bride and groom.
The happy couple!

No comments: