2.24.2008

House Party!

Megan has made the blog! That's for you Kathryn. We had a house party last night and Ryan's teammates all came over. I tried my first sip of moonshine and we grilled out. Never mind all the spots on my shirt...I was having a good time! Looks like Megan was having a good time too! She must have gotten into the moonshine as well! A good time was had by all. When everyone left at the end of the night...that's when the real party started! All that homemade North Carolina boos will make you do some pretty crazy things! I love me a few country boys with a tall glass of apple pie!

2 comments:

dough said...

I am so proud to be part of your blog! I have been feeling a little rough today...I blame the moonshine. What happened to my normal picture?

Alyson said...

Looks like a good 'ole No'th Carolina Saturday night! :) Beware of that moonshine, sister...

Glad to see we both have booze-fueled weekends! I definitely need to be more productive next weekend. :)